If you are a cooking lover, you will certainly not be able to ignore Brenda Gant. This cake has a sweet, smooth taste that melts in your mouth, and you can make this cake at home with just a set of Brenda Gant simple.
The following article will guide you through the process to help create even Brenda Gantt more amazing.
Can you make Brenda Gantt cookies?
Like apple pie cookies, Brenda Gantt at home with all the ingredients available at the supermarket. It is highly nutritious and healthy for users, and you can use this dish all day.
In addition, with commercially available cookies, they will be limited in the flavor of the cake. Bakery shops will almost always use some of the same cake recipes. That is what makes some people feel uncomfortable when eating this dish.
So, the Brenda Gantt will include what essential ingredients?
Brenda Gantt Biscuit Recipe
With a regular Brenda Gantt cookie, they will include 9 main ingredients:
- 1 bowl of flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon Baking soda
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 lightly beaten egg
- ¾ cup white sugar
- ½ cup butter
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Here are the 9 ingredients you need for a Brenda Gantt cookie. You can swap out some of your favorite ingredients for other elements.
This cake is relatively easy to combine and can mix depending on your preferences. If you follow the correct baking process below, you will create great Brenda Gantt cookies.
Step by step to make Brenda Gant
To style and bake Brenda Gant cookies, you need to follow these steps:
- Step 1: Preheat the oven to about 525 degrees F, then stop. At the same time, place a tray in the center of the oven.
- Step 2: Put all the salt and flour into any bowl. Next, open a round hole in the center of that bowl.
- Step 3: Pour all your butter and milk into the circle you just made in the bowl.
- Step 4: You need to knead the dough continuously until the flour is no longer lumpy. At that time, the preparation of materials is considered to have been completed.
- Step 5: Wash and dry your hands.
- Step 6: Take some flour and sprinkle it on the bowl of flour and your hands. It will help the flour stick to your hands during the baking process.
- Step 7: You must shape the cake into a ball of about 1 inch. A 6-inch Cake Feed is too big to fit in Brenda Gantt.
- Step 8: Use a cookie cutter to cut the cake and rub flour on it.
- Step 9: Place the entire cookie sheet in your pan.
- Step 10: You must remove the excess dough from the Brenda Gantt. Put them back in the bowl and knead them all over again. However, it would help if you did not knead more than 3 times; it will make the new cakes unappetizing.
- Step 11: Place the cake on the rack and reduce the temperature to about 500 degrees F.
- Step 12: Bake the Brenda Gantt for about 12 minutes. When the crust has turned golden brown and dry, move on to step 13.
- Step 13: You take the cake pan out and you can start a great meal.
How long does it take to make Brenda Gant cookies?
To make cookies Brenda Gant, it will take about 3 hours and 40 minutes. There are about 25 minutes for you to prepare the ingredients and 12 minutes for you to bake the cake.
The rest of the time will be spent making dough and making Brenda Gant. So, if you don’t have too much free time, cook this dish every weekend because it will consume a lot of your time.
What foods can you eat Brenda Gant biscuits with?
Brenda Gantt biscuit is a treat for everyone, and you can eat them at any meal of the day. You can eat cookies with tea and coffee.
At famous cafes, this is one of the combinations that many people choose. Because of the sweet and soft taste of cake combined with coffee, you will feel impressed and excited about this combination.
Tips & Tricks
Your cookies are sure to turn out so much better if you know a few tips below:
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F and use a parchment baking sheet.
- You should use a little more butter in the flour and milk mixture.
- Choose a ball that matches the amount of flour, add the sugar and creamed butter and beat until they become fluffy. At the same time, you need to hit the eggs and vanilla extract.
- You should only bake the cake in the oven for about 12 minutes and check the cake often. When the cake is golden brown, you should turn off the stove.
Some Note To Follow
Here are 3 tips for you when baking Brenda Gantt:
- You should adjust the oven temperature appropriately, so the cookies are not overcooked on the outside.
- You should choose a sharp knife when cutting cookies because you can cut the cake into evenly shaped pieces without causing crumbs.
- You should not knead the dough too thoroughly, do it just right.
Can You Substitute the Ingredients in Brenda Gant Cookies?
Brenda Gantt can be easily for ingredients without sacrificing quality. This change depends quite a lot on the preferences and tastes of each person. Here are some elements you can cover in Brenda Gantt:
Margarine: It’s an excellent substitute for those of you who don’t like the smell of cos milk in salty butter
Milk and lemon: Butter Skimmed milk is an additional source of acid. Therefore, you need to add a spoonful of lemon juice combined with a cup of milk, and this will be an excellent combination for you. When changing, let it sit for 5 minutes before adding it to your cookie recipe.
How to reheat cookies?
Microwave: With this reheating method, it only takes you about 1 minute to heat the cookies. Before you put them in the microwave, place the cookies on a damp towel.
Pot: With this method, you’ll need a foil to wrap each cookie. Then, put it in a pot and cook for about 30 to 1 minute. It would help if you did not cook too long because it can cause your biscuits to burn.
Oven: With this method of reheating, you will need about 5-7 minutes. At the same time, you need to use extra parchment or foil so that your cake does not dry out during the reheating process. The heat you need for this process is about 350 degrees F.
Air fryer: With this pot, you only take 2-3 minutes for the reheating job. In addition, the temperature you use is about 320 degrees F.
Currently, there are 2 methods for you to preserve Brenda Gant cookies well. The first method is the refrigerator; you seal the cookies and keep them for up to 1 week.
The second method is the freezer. With this method, you also need to seal the cookies before freezing. The maximum storage time can be up to 3 months for you.
However, if the storage time is too long, it will make your Brenda Gant biscuits not delicious. The cake’s texture may change. It no longer retains the original softness and sweetness. Please use this cake for a short time to enjoy the full flavor.
Hopefully, through this article, you can bake yourself a Brenda Gant delicious with this cake, they are very healthy, you can use this cake for all meals of the day.
In addition, you should use a combination of cake with milk or coffee. Surely this combination will help you feel much more delicious.