We are team MassoniNYC proudly announcing that SmallDiner.com is now part of MassoniNYC.com! We’ve acquired the entire SmallDiner.com on 5th November 2022.
The SmallDiner.com formerly was an active blog about Cooking, Food & Recipes, as of we MassoniNYC.com also in the same goal and sharing the latest tips and guides about cooking, foods and habits.
So the editorial and content strategy team of MassoniNYC.com believe that the SmallDiner.com brand again can be maintained with us with more resources.
Warmest WELCOME to the readers of SmallDiner.com, Discover the rest of the resources based on your needs on our blog.
- Does Apple Juice Make You Poop?by Jeni MorganAs we all know, apple juice has always been one of the most delicious and nutritious drinks. This drink contains many nutrients and vitamins that are beneficial to our health. However, some users claim that apple juice causes their digestive system problems; they need to use the toilet when the pain constantly appears when they … Read more
- Does Prosciutto Need to Be Refrigerated? – All You Need to Knowby Jeni MorganThe salty, savory prosciutto is favored by all – old and young. You make it at home or buy it from the store; enjoying it for long is everyone’s plan. And it’s a universal fact that refrigeration is always satisfactory for storing something longer. But prosciuttos are dried and cured meat, so you might be … Read more
- Do You Know How Much Salt to Add to Rice? – You Need to Knowby Jeni MorganWhat would be your answer if one asks what the simplest thing to cook is? Well, for me, it’s always rice. However, one thing I always wonder while cooking rice is should I add salt to it? If I do, then how much? After all, while adding a little salt to your rice can amp … Read more
- Do You Know Why Is Sushi Ginger Pink? Answer Reviledby Jeni MorganOne Friday evening, my friend forced me to a sushi parlor with a resolute resolution – making me a die-hard sushi lover like him. Well, I won’t deny the famous Japanese delicacy took me in the transport of delight; however, one thing that fascinated me most was the gorgeous pink pickled ginger sitting beautifully beside … Read more
- What Is Fermento?- Everything You Need to Knowby Jeni MorganFermento is one of the most-used ingredients in fermenting semi-dry summer sausages. It accelerates the growth of the starter culture and acidifies the sausage safely and quickly. However, things will sound confusing to you if you don’t know ‘What is fermento?’. In the simplest words, fermento is the starter of the fermentation process of semi-dry … Read more
- How Long To Cook Boston Butt In Oven?by Jeni MorganYou decide to prepare a Boston Butt for your dinner but don’t know how long to cook Boston butt in oven?. I understand that not only you but many people have the same question. That is the reason why this article was born. Hopefully, the information below will provide delicious recipes, ideal temperatures, perfect timing, … Read more
- Smoking Store Bought Sausage- What to Know?by Jeni MorganSmoking store-bought sausages are great for making delicious dinner. But are you tired of always going to restaurants to enjoy a simple dish made of smoked sausage? Take a rest; you can smoke your store-bought sausages on your own. If you are looking for advice and tips for Smoking Store-Bought Sausages at home, then we … Read more
- How Long Does Vacuum Sealed Salami Last?by Jeni MorganWhen you have a big amount of salami left and the expiration date is not so far, you may start overthinking about the lifespan of salami. In such a situation, you may seek for the answer to the question -‘how long does vacuum-sealed salami last?’. An unopened package of vacuum-sealed salami lasts for 6 weeks … Read more
- How Many People Does a 6-inch Cake Feed? (8,9 and 10-inch)by Jeni MorganHow many people does a 6-inch cake feed? This question seems like everyone can answer it quickly, but it is not. To share the excellent cake, especially at parties, evenly, we always have a standard rule about the number of pieces for each cake. It both ensures the portion size and improves the aesthetics of … Read more
- Fermented Hot Sauce Brine Percentage: Read This Before Adding Saltby Jeni MorganIt takes literally no time to prepare a batch of fermented hot sauce and even less to finish them. The recipe is easy and quick, even for a beginner. But do you know what stops them? Yes, the brine percentage. People often mess up the salt ratio when calculating or weighing. But those days are … Read more
- How Long To Cook Tri Tip In Oven At 375 Degrees?by Jeni MorganIt is difficult to determine the exact cooking time of the tri-tip. Worry not because we are here to help you to answer the question: How long to cook tri tip in oven at 375 Degrees? This article covers the perfect recipe, the best temperature, and the best time to cook. Let’s explore together! What … Read more
- Slow Cook Ribs In Oven 200 Degrees: Chef’s Tutorialby Jeni MorganGrilled ribs are no longer a strange dish for everyone because of their softness, aroma, and unique flavor. However, having such a delicious meal, not everyone can do it. It requires the cook’s cooking skills and delicious recipes. But with today’s article, we will show you how to slow cook ribs oven 200 degrees without … Read more