Sonic Crave Sauce Recipe is a delicious sauce that enhances the spice of the main dish. Because it can be available for almost any food, many people like it. We often see it appearing in high-end hotel restaurant chains. So have you ever thought about making sonic craving sauce at home?
In today’s article, we will introduce you to Sonic Crave Sauce Recipe and simple home recipes for everyone.
What Is Crave Sauce At Sonic?
Sonic Crave Sauce Recipe
Sonic Crave Sauce Recipe is a sauce mostly served only for Sonic operators. It is a sauce that has the perfect combination of ketchup, Mayonnaise, and spices. Because the ingredients are similar to the hello fresh cream sauce, many people confuse these two types. However, you will not feel as rich cream flavor when tasting hello cream sauce as Sonic sauce.
The sonic sauce can be eaten with many dishes such as burgers, sandwiches, sandwiches, and salads. Each way of eating gives you a different experience.
Not only that, but the sauce also helps us not to get bored with traditional dishes, but instead enhances the taste as well as stimulates the taste buds.
Although Sonic sauce is mainly for its restaurant, you can still make it at home if you know the ingredients and how to prepare it. Don’t worry too much about this; we will suggest some essentials to cook Sonic Crave Sauce Recipe.
Things To Prepare For Sonic Crave Sauce Recipe
- The cream mixer is necessary to whip cream, and you can replace it with a whisk.
- Small bowl: the purpose is to store the mixture to be cooked.
- Mayonnaise or Miracle
Both ingredients create a fatty taste for the dipping sauce, but Miracle whip is cheaper than Mayonnaise because it is low in oil, less fat, and more water, sugar, and special seasoning. Therefore, depending on your preference for fat, you will buy at your discretion.
- Tomato sauce
Tomato sauce enhances the sweet and sour taste and balances the fat from Mayonnaise or Miracle Whip.
Spices sound a bit strange but are pretty popular in the US. Its consistency is almost like jam and is made with cucumber, vinegar, salt, and sugar.
It is an indispensable ingredient for any dish. Onion powder, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, and turmeric rebalance all of the ingredients above and enhance the taste of the sauce.
Sonic Crave Sauce Recipe
Sonic Crave Sauce Recipe
Above, we have shown the ingredients to cook the sonic sauce; below is the specific dosage.
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise or Mayonnaise or Miracle
- 1 tablespoon Relish
- 1 tablespoon onion
- powder 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne pepper
It is the dosage for 1x servings. If you want to cook more for people to eat, double the ingredients according to the instructions.
#Step by step to follow
- Put all ingredients in a bowl.
- Beat the mixture until the sauce is smooth.
With only 5 minutes, you already own a strange but equally attractive sauce. The taste of the sauce is a bit spicy and aromatic due to the presence of Mayonnaise, ketchup, and onion powder.
It can be said that the time and the fastest way to make the sonic sauce of all the spices we have introduced. Whether it’s a simple sauce like reb Robin Bistro, cooking time is not as fast as the sonic sauce.
#Tips and tricks
- Make sure the ingredients are fresh and within their shelf life.
- The dosage should be the same as the recipe so that the dipping sauce tastes the same as that of the restaurant.
- You can use a blender if you don’t have a whisk or whisk.
- Fresh herbs taste better than dried herbs.
- Dose chili and spices to taste according to your taste.
If you don’t like using the above ingredients and want something new, you can add diced onions or pickles.
Besides, replacing the above seasonings with other ones you usually eat is fine. However, when changing the ingredients, the taste of the sauce is no longer the same as the original, which you need to consider before trying.
#Some ways to make the sauce more interesting
- Add brown sugar if you like it sweet
- ¼ teaspoon of black pepper makes color and slightly spicy taste to the dipping sauce
- Add more water when the sauce is too thick.
- Lemon juice helps to balance the dipping sauce and balance the ingredients
- Worchester Sauce stimulates your taste buds and makes you mouth-watering.
- ¼ cup yogurt to thicken the sauce.
Is the sauce vegetarian?
Is the sauce vegetarian?
Another plus for sonic sauce is that it is suitable for vegetarian and savory forms. It means some versions of sonic will be for vegetarians.
To verify this, you should check the product’s ingredients when purchasing. If you make it at home, use vegetarian food.
Vegetarian and savory products are always the perfect choice for shoppers. Because of the manufacturer’s sophistication, the sonic sauce quickly went out of stock and was the best seller of its contemporaries.
With this recipe, you will have up to 2 weeks to store it in the refrigerator. But to last this long, there are a few things to keep in mind
- : Mixtures well mixed
- Store in an airtight jar or container
- Keep in a cool place like the refrigerator.
- Do not leave it longer than the specified time.
- French fries are dipping potatoes with sauce to avoid being boring when eaten traditionally.
- Burgers drizzled on bread are also a way to try.
- Sausage dipping or coating the surface of the sausage
- Pizza using sonic sauce instead of regular ketchup is also an option not to be missed.
- Cookies and cheese drizzle over biscuits and cheese, and you have a wonderfully simple breakfast.
- Fruit and dips rarely go well with fruit sauces, but the sonic sauce can do the trick.
- Chicken nuggets served with vegetables and sauce.
Sonic Crave Sauce Vs Sonic Special Sauce
Sonic Crave sauce combines Miracle Whip, Ketchup, Pickle Relish, Lemon, Onion Powder, Paprika, and Turmeric. As for the special edition, it features honey mustard and grilled meat. If possible, we recommend you try both.
Neither is better because it depends on each person’s perception and taste. Therefore, we cannot tell you which one to choose.
Is Sonic Crave Sauce Recipe Good For Health?
In a serving of sauce, there are usually the following nutrients
- Calories: 70 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 13 g
- Fat: 2 g
- Protein: 1 g
- Sodium: 440mg
- Sugar: 4g
With the above nutritional value, sonic sauce brings a positive change to the health of the person who eats it.
Fat is also not too much, so don’t be afraid of weight problems. However, the sauce is often served with fried chicken, potatoes, or bread, so you should not eat it too often.
The reason is that these foods contain a lot of unhealthy fats. If you eat too much and often, it will cause weight gain and fatigue. So, if you eat just enough, everything is still under your control.
Vegetarian and savory version sauces are always something that customers look for when purchasing any product. Sonic sauce not only serves one dish but many other dishes, so you are spoiled for choice according to your liking. With the above information, we believe that you will know how to create an ideal Sonic Crave Sauce Recipe.
It would help if you tried it right after reading today’s article. Hope the detailed guide we provide satisfies your daily life.
If you have any questions, leave a comment below. We will try to solve it in the shortest time.
Thank you for reading.